APPROVAL OF MINUTES FROM PREVIOUS MEETINGS1. Minutes of Decision Meeting on Monday, June 17, 2013. Minutes have been circulated to the Commissioners for review and are ready for consideration.
CONSENT AGENDA2. Carolee Hall's June 18, 2013 Decision Memorandum re: Application for Approval of the Interconnection Agreements Between Centurytel of Idaho, Inc./CenturyTel of the Gem State, Inc. dba CenturyLink and Spectrotel, Inc., Case Nos. CEN-T-13-04 and CGS-T-13-04.
3. Grace Seaman's June 19, 2013 Decision Memorandum re: Potlatch Telephone Company's Tariff Filing to Update the Idaho Telephone Service Assistance Program (ITSAP) Credit, Advice Letter 13-01.
4. Grace Seaman's June 21, 2013 Decision Memorandum re: Qwest Corporation's Broadband Equipment Tax Credit Application for Years 2008 - 2012, Case No. QWE-T-13-02.
5. Karl Klein's June 18, 2013 Decision Memorandum re: Capitol Water Corp.'s Application to Increase Its Schedule No. 3 Purchase Power Adjustment Rate, Case No. CAP-W-13-01.
6. Terri Carlock's June 19, 2013 Decision Memorandum re: Intermountain Gas Company Request to Enter into Revolving Credit Security Agreement, Case No. INT-G-13-04.
MATTERS IN PROGRESS7. Neil Price's June 21, 2013 Decision Memorandum re: PacifiCorp's 2013 Electric Integrated Resource Plan (IRP), Motion for Extension of Comment Deadline, Case No. PAC-E-13-05. [Memo to Follow]
RULEMAKING8. Don Howell's June 20, 2013 Decision Memorandum re: Staff Recommendations to Amend the Commission's Rules of Procedure, APA Docket No. 31-0101-1301.
9. Don Howell's June 20, 2013 Decision Memorandum re: Updating the Commission's Railroad Safety and Accident Reporting Rules, IDAPA Docket No. 31-7103-1301.
10. Don Howell's June 20, 2013 Decision Memorandum re: Updating the Commission's Safety and Accident Reporting Rules, Docket No. 31-1101-1301.
FULLY SUBMITTED MATTERS11. Deliberation re: TNCI Operating Company's CPCN Application, Case No. TOC-T-13-01. [Karl Klein, Attorney]
12. Deliberation re: Electric Service Agreement Between Avista Corporation and Clearwater Paper Corporation, Case No. AVU-E-13-02. [Neil Price, Attorney]