APPROVAL OF MINUTES FROM PREVIOUS MEETINGS1. Minutes of Decision Meeting on Monday, July 15, 2013. Minutes have been circulated to the Commissioners for review and are ready for consideration.
CONSENT AGENDA2. Cathleen McHugh's July 23, 2013 Decision Memorandum re: Tariff Advice 13-02 Regarding Revisions to Schedule 95 - Adjustment for Municipal Franchise Fees.
3. Grace Seaman's July 19, 2013 Decision Memorandum re: CenturyTel of Idaho and CenturyTel of the Gem State dba Centurylink's Application to Amend the Interconnection Agreement with Verizon Wireless, Case Nos. CEN-T-11-01 and CGS-T-11-01.
4. Johanna Bell's July 25, 2013 Decision Memorandum re: Compliance Filing - Tariff, Case No. CAP-W-13-01.
5. Karl Klein's July 26, 2013 Decision Memorandum re: Idaho Power's 2013 Integrated Resource Plan (IRP), Case No. IPC-E-13-15.
6. Karl Klein's July 26, 2013 Decision Memorandum re: Troy Hoffman Water Corporation's Application to Increase Rates and Charges, Case No. TRH-W-13-01.
7. Staff's Motion to Extend Comment Period, Case No. IPC-E-13-09. [Weldon Stutzman, Attorney]
MATTERS IN PROGRESSNone.
FULLY SUBMITTED MATTERS8. Deliberation re: PacifiCorp's Application for Approval of a Power Purchase Agreement with St. Anthony Hydro, LLC, Case No. PAC-E-13-07. [Don Howell, Attorney]
9. Deliberation re: PacifiCorp's Application to Sell Its St. Anthony Hydroelectric Plant to St. Anthony Hydro, LLC, Case No. PAC-E-13-06. [Don Howell, Attorney]
10. Deliberation re: Petition of CenturyLink Companies for Partial Waiver of the Requirements of IPUC Order No. 29841 (Filing of a Two-Year Build-Out Plan), Case Nos. QWE-T-13-03, CEN-T-13-03, and CGS-T-13-03. [Weldon Stutzman, Attorney]