APPROVAL OF MINUTES FROM PREVIOUS MEETINGS1. Minutes of Decision Meeting on Monday, August 5, 2013. Minutes have been circulated to the Commissioners for review and are ready for consideration.
CONSENT AGENDA2. Don Howell's August 5, 2013 Decision Memorandum re: Avista Corporation's Annual Power Cost Adjustment (PCA) Application, Case No. AVU-E-13-04.
3. Karl Klein's August 7, 2013 Decision Memorandum re: Avista's 2013 Annual PGA Filing, Case No. AVU-G-13-01.
4. Matt Elam's August 8, 2013 Decision Memorandum re: Idaho Power's Tariff Advice - Revisions to Schedule 5.
5. Weldon Stutzman's August 6, 2013 Decision Memorandum re: Qwest Corporation dba CenturyLink QC's Petition to Approve Replacing the Performance Assurance Plan, Case No. QWE-T-13-05.
MATTERS IN PROGRESS6. Don Howell's August 6, 2013 Decision Memorandum re: Avista Corporation's Application to Increase the Rates Contained in Its Energy Efficiency Rider Adjustment, Schedule 91, Case No. AVU-E-13-05.
7. Don Howell's August 9, 2013 Decision Memorandum re: Community Action Partnership Association of Idaho's Motion to Compel, Case No. PAC-E-13-04.
8. PacifiCorp's 2013 Electric Integrated Resource Plan (IRP) -- Late Petitions to Intervene filed by Monsanto and Renewable Energy Coalition, Case No. PAC-E-13-05. [Neil Price, Attorney]