APPROVAL OF MINUTES FROM PREVIOUS MEETINGS1. Minutes of Decision Meeting on Monday, December 16, 2013. Minutes have been circulated to the Commissioners for review and are ready for consideration.
CONSENT AGENDA2. Carolee Hall's December 20, 2013 Decision Memorandum re: Application for an Interconnection Agreement Between Citizens Telecommunications Company of Idaho ("Frontier") and CTC Telecom, Inc. ("CTC"), Case No. CTC-T-13-05.
3. Carolee Hall's December 19, 2013 Decision Memorandum re: Joint Application Between Qwest Corporation dba CenturyLink QC ("CenturyLink") and Noel Communications, Inc. ("Noel") for Approval of an Interconnection Agreement Between the Companies, Case No. QWE-T-13-07.
4. Carolee Hall's December 18, 2013 Decision Memorandum re: Joint Application of Qwest Corporation dba CenturyLink and Onvoy, Inc. to Adopt Zayo Group fka 360networks (USA) Inc. Interconnection Agreement, Case No. QWE-T-13-08.
5. Don Howell's December 17, 2013 Decision Memorandum re: Rocky Mountain Power's BPA REP Credits, Case No. PAC-E-13-11.
6. Grace Seaman's December 19, 2013 Decision Memorandum re: Potlatch Telephone Company's Advice Letter 13-05 to Remove the Local Service Guarantee Credit Program.
7. Grace Seaman's December 19, 2013 Decision Memorandum re: Potlatch Telephone Company's Advice Letter 13-06 to Add ICB Contract Language Associated with Multi-year Agreements and Multiple Quantities of Service.
MATTERS IN PROGRESSNone.
FULLY SUBMITTED MATTERS8. Deliberation re: BCN TELECOM'S CPCN Application, Case No. NUI-T-13-01. [Karl Klein, Attorney]
9. Deliberation re: Troy Hoffman Water Corporation's Application to Increase Rates and Charges, Case No. TRH-W-13-01. [Karl Klein, Attorney]
10. Deliberation re: Snake River Alliance's Petition for Intervenor Funding, Case No. IPC-E-13-16. [Kristine Sasser, Attorney]