APPROVAL OF MINUTES FROM PREVIOUS MEETINGS1. Minutes of Decision Meeting on Monday, January 13, 2014. Minutes have been circulated to the Commissioners for review and are ready for consideration.
CONSENT AGENDA2. Chris Hecht's January 13, 2014 Decision Memorandum re: Compliance Filing - Tariff, Case No. TRH-W-13-01.
3. Chris Hecht's January 16, 2014 Decision Memorandum re: Teton Water & Sewer, LLC's Request to Revise Its General Rules and Regulations, Case No. TTS-W-13-01.
4. Karl Klein's January 10, 2014 Decision Memorandum re: Avista's Application for a Prudency Determination for 2010-2012 Electric and Gas Energy Efficiency Expenditures, Case Nos. AVU-E-13-09 and AVU-G-13-02.
5. Kristine Sasser's January 17, 2014 Decision Memorandum re: Idaho Power's Application for Approval of Capacity Deficiency, Case No. IPC-E-13-21.
6. Neil Price's January 17, 2014 Decision Memorandum re: Application of Q-Link Wireless LLC for Designation as an Eligible Telecommunications Carrier, Case No. QLW-T-13-01.
7. Terri Carlock's January 16, 2014 Decision Memorandum re: Intermountain Gas Company's Request to Acknowledge Updated Agreements for Debt, Case No. INT-G-13-07.
MATTERS IN PROGRESSNone.
FULLY SUBMITTED MATTERS8. Deliberation re: CAPAI's Petition for Clarification Regarding Intervenor Funding Order No. 32946, Case No. PAC-E-13-04. [Neil Price, Attorney]
9. Deliberation re: Application of Rocky Mountain Power for Approval of a Customer Credit to Refund Over-Collection of Customer Efficiency Services Rate, Case No. PAC-E-13-15. [Weldon Stutzman, Attorney]