APPROVAL OF MINUTES FROM PREVIOUS MEETINGS1. Minutes of Decision Meeting on Monday, July 20, 2015. Minutes have been circulated to the Commissioners for review and are ready for consideration.
CONSENT AGENDA2. Brandon Karpen's July 24, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: 208 Area Code Relief Plan, Case No. GNR-T-15-06.
3. Carolee Hall's July 22, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: Application for Approval to Amend an Interconnection Agreement Between CenturyLink QC ("CenturyLink") and Level 3 Communications, LLC ("Level 3"), Case No. QWE-T-02-08.
4. Jolene Bossard's July 22, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: Idaho Power Company Tariff Advice No. 15-08 - Revisions to Schedule No. 95, City of Aberdeen, Idaho.
MATTERS IN PROGRESSNone.
RULEMAKING5. Don Howell's July 16, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: Updating the Commission's Safety and Accident Reporting Rules, Docket No. 31-1101-1501.
FULLY SUBMITTED MATTERS6. Deliberation re: Washington & Idaho Railway, Proposed Consent Agreement, Case No. WAI-R-15-01. [Brandon Karpen, Attorney]
7. Deliberation re: Avista and Clearwater Paper's Petition to Amend their Electric Service Agreement, Case No. AVU-E-15-06. [Don Howell, Attorney]
8. Deliberation re: Application of Falls Water Co., Inc. to Amend Its Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity, Case No. FLS-W-15-01. [Neil Price, Attorney]
9. Deliberation re: Application of Murray Water Works for Cancellation of Its Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity, Case No. MUR-W-14-01. [Neil Price, Attorney]