APPROVAL OF MINUTES FROM PREVIOUS MEETINGS1. Minutes of Decision Meeting on Monday, November 16, 2015. Minutes have been circulated to the Commissioners for review and are ready for consideration.
CONSENT AGENDA2. Brandon Karpen's November 20, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: Eagle Water Company's Application for Approval of a Customer Surcharge, Case No. EAG-W-15-01.
3. Brandon Karpen's November 19, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: Rocky Mountain Power's Application to Update and Revise Its Curtailment Plan, Case No. PAC-E-15-10.
4. Carolee Hall's November 19, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: Application of Hypercube Telecom, LLC Requesting a Name Change to West Telecom Services, LLC for Certificate No. 407, Case No. GNR-T-01-11.
5. Don Howell's November 18, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: United Water's Request to Change Its Corporate Name to SUEZ Water Idaho Inc., Case No. UWI-W-15-03.
6. Grace Seaman/Terri Carlock's November 20, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: Silver Star Telephone Company, Inc. and Columbine Telephone Company, Inc.'s Application for Approval of Transfer of Idaho Assets, Operations and Certificate, Case Nos. COL-T-15-01 and SIL-T-15-01.
MATTERS IN PROGRESSNone.
FULLY SUBMITTED MATTERS7. Deliberation re: Rocky Mountain Power's Application to Approve Capacity Deficiency for Avoided Cost Calculations, Case No. PAC-E-15-12. [Daphne Huang, Attorney]
8. Deliberation re: Rocky Mountain Power's Application to Modify the Energy Cost Adjustment Mechanism and Increase Rates, Case No. PAC-E-15-09. [Neil Price, Attorney]