APPROVAL OF MINUTES FROM PREVIOUS MEETINGS1. Minutes of the Decision Meetings from April 7, 17 and 24, 2017. Minutes have been circulated to the Commissioners for review and are ready for consideration.
CONSENT AGENDA2. Curtis Thaden's April 28, 2017 Decision Memorandum re: Avista Utilities Tariff Advice No. 17-02-E Revision of IPUC Tariff No. 28, Schedule 58, Franchise Fee Agreement with the City of Clark Fork
3. Grace Seaman's April 20, 2017 Decision Memorandum re: Budget Prepay, Inc. dba Budget Mobile's Application to Relinquish Its Eligible Telecommunication Carrier Designation; Case No. BPP-T-12-01
4. Grace Seaman's April 20, 2017 Decision Memorandum re: Eschelon Telecom Inc.'s Request to Cancel Certificate No. 384; Case No. GNR-T-00-23.
5. Michael Morrison's April 24, 2017 Decision Memorandum re: Avista Corporation's Application to Update Its Electric Line Extension Schedule 51, Tariff Advice No. 17-01
MATTERS IN PROGRESS6. Camille Christen's April 28, 2017 Decision Memorandum re: Motion for Procedural relief Case No. IPC-E-16-23 and Case No. IPC-E-16-24. [Camille Christen, Attorney]
7. Daphne Huang's April 26, 2017 Decision Memorandum re: Petitions to Intervene Out of Time by Rock Rolling Properties in Idaho Power's Application for a CPCN in Wood River Valley, Case No. IPC-E-16-28
FULLY SUBMITTED MATTERS8. Deliberation re: Rocky Mountain's Application to Determine Prudency of 2014-2015 DSM Expenditures, Case No. PAC-E-16-14. [Brandon Karpen, Attorney]
9. Deliberation re: Avista's Application for a Prudency Determination for 2014-2015 Electric DSM Expenditures, Case No. AVU-E-16-06. [Camille Christen, Attorney]