APPROVAL OF MINUTES FROM PREVIOUS MEETINGS1. Minutes of Decision Meeting on Monday, February 3, 2014. Minutes have been circulated to the Commissioners for review and are ready for consideration.
CONSENT AGENDA2. Carolee Hall's February 4, 2014 Decision Memorandum re: Application for Approval to Amend an Interconnection Agreement between CenturyLink QC and Level 3 Communications, LLC, Case No. QWE-T-02-08.
3. Grace Seaman's February 13, 2014 Decision Memorandum re: Potlatch Telephone Company dba TDS Telecom's 2013 Broadband Equipment Tax Credit Application, Case No. POT-T-14-01.
4. Keith Hessing's February 6, 2014 Decision Memorandum re: Proposed Exemption from Idaho Power's Rule C Tariff Provisions Regarding Aggregated Meter Reading Pursuant to Case No. IPC-E-07-02.
5. Kristine Sasser's February 14, 2014 Decision Memorandum re: Idaho Power's Application for Approval of a Special Contract with J.R. Simplot, Case No. IPC-E-13-23.
6. Kristine Sasser's February 11, 2014 Decision Memorandum re: Idaho Power's Request to Update Schedule 86, Case No. IPC-E-13-25.
7. Neil Price's February 7, 2014 Decision Memorandum re: Rocky Mountain Power's Application for a Net Decrease in Rates Through Its Energy Cost Adjustment Mechanism (ECAM), Case No. PAC-E-14-01.
MATTERS IN PROGRESSNone.
FULLY SUBMITTED MATTERS8. Deliberation re: Idaho Power's Application for Commission Acceptance or Rejection of an Energy Sales Agreement with Bannock County, Idaho, Case No. IPC-E-13-24. [Weldon Stutzman, Attorney]
9. Deliberation re: Idaho Power's Filing to Implement a Schedule 19 Substation Allowance and Transmission Vested Interest (Tariff Advice No. 13-08), Case No. IPC-E-14-01. [Weldon Stutzman, Attorney]