APPROVAL OF MINUTES FROM PREVIOUS MEETINGS1. Minutes of Decision Meeting on Monday, July 21, 2014. Minutes have been circulated to the Commissioners for review and are ready for consideration.
CONSENT AGENDA2. Don Howell's July 25, 2014 Decision Memorandum re: Rocky Mountain Power's Application Regarding the Prudency of Its DSM Program for the Years 2010-2013, Case No. PAC-E-14-07.
3. Kristine Sasser's July 24, 2014 Decision Memorandum re: Rocky Mountain Power's Application for Approval of a PPA with Lower Valley Energy, Case No. PAC-E-14-06.
4. Neil Price's July 25, 2014 Decision Memorandum re: Application of Capitol Water Corporation for Authority to Increase Its Schedule No. 3, Purchased Power Adjustment Rate, Case No. CAP-W-14-01.
5. Terri Carlock's July 24, 2014 Decision Memorandum re: PacifiCorp's Shelf Authority Request of $1.575 Billion Debt, Case No. PAC-E-14-05.
MATTERS IN PROGRESSNone.
FULLY SUBMITTED MATTERS6. Deliberation re: Idaho Power's Application for Approval or Rejection of a PPA with North Side Energy, Case No. IPC-E-14-07. [Kristine Sasser, Attorney]
7. Deliberation re: Idaho Power's Application for Approval or Rejection of a PPA with William Arkoosh, Case No. IPC-E-14-06. [Kristine Sasser, Attorney]
8. Deliberation re: In the Matter of the Workshop Ordered by the Commission to Discuss the Wholesale Line Loss Adjustment to Rocky Mountain Power's Annual Energy Cost Adjustment Mechanism (ECAM) Filing, Case No. GNR-E-14-02. [Neil Price, Attorney]