APPROVAL OF MINUTES FROM PREVIOUS MEETINGS1. Minutes of Decision Meeting on Monday, July 28, 2014. Minutes have been circulated to the Commissioners for review and are ready for consideration.
CONSENT AGENDA2. Carolee Hall's August 01, 2014 Decision Memorandum re: Application for Approval of an Interconnection Agreement Between CenturyTel of Idaho, Inc., dba CenturyLink, CenturyTel of the Gem State-Idaho, Inc., dba CenturyLink and CenturyLink Communications, LLC, Case Nos. CEN-T-14-02 and CGS-T-14-02.
3. Don Howell's July 30, 2014 Decision Memorandum re: Oregon-Idaho Utilities' Application to Increase Its Monthly Residential Rate for Telephone Service, Case No. ORE-T-14-01.
4. Grace Seaman's July 31, 2014 Decision Memorandum re: Application to Amend the CenturyLink Local Service Platform Agreement (CLSP) with dishNET Wireline, L.L.C. fka Liberty-Bell Telecom, LLC, Case No. QWE-T-10-06.
5. Grace Seaman's July 31, 2014 Decision Memorandum re: Qwest Corporation dba CenturyLink QC's Application to Amend the Interconnection Agreement with Farmers Mutual Telephone Company, Case No. QWE-T-12-05.
6. Karl Klein's July 30, 2014 Decision Memorandum re: Commission Inquiry into Idaho Power's PCA True-up Component and Deferral Balance, Case No. IPC-E-14-16.
7. Kristine Sasser's July 31, 2014 Decision Memorandum re: Compliance Filing for Case No. IPC-E-13-21.