APPROVAL OF MINUTES FROM PREVIOUS MEETINGS1. Minutes of Decision Meeting on Monday, September 15, 2014. Minutes have been circulated to the Commissioners for review and are ready for consideration.
CONSENT AGENDA2. Carolee Hall's September 18, 2014 Decision Memorandum re: Application for Approval of an Interconnection Agreement Between CenturyTel of Idaho, Inc., dba CenturyLink, CenturyTel of the Gem State, Inc. dba CenturyLink ("CenturyLink") and Electric Lightwave LLC ("Electric Lightwave"), Case Nos. CEN-T-14-05 and CGS-T-14-05.
3. Daphne Huang's September 19, 2014 Decision Memorandum re: Avista Corporation's 2014 Annual PGA Filing, Case No. AVU-G-14-04.
4. Kristine Sasser's September 19, 2014 Decision Memorandum re: Idaho Power's Application for Implementation of Schedule 73 -- Cogeneration and Small Power Production, Case No. IPC-E-14-24.
5. Kristine Sasser's September 19, 2014 Decision Memorandum re: Implementation of Solar Integration Rates and Charges, Case No. IPC-E-14-18.
6. Matt Elam's September 19, 2014 Decision Memorandum re: Advice No. 14-04-E (Avista); Residential and Small-Farm Energy Rate Adjustment Credit.
7. Neil Price's September 19, 2014 Decision Memorandum re: Application of PacifiCorp dba Rocky Mountain Power to Cancel Schedules 115, 125, 155 and Replace with New Schedule 140 with Changes, Case No. PAC-E-14-08.
MATTERS IN PROGRESSNone.
FULLY SUBMITTED MATTERS8. Deliberation re: Avista Corporation's Annual Power Cost Adjustment (PCA) Application, Case No. AVU-E-14-06. [Karl Klein, Attorney]
9. Deliberation re: Intermountain Gas Company, 2014 PGA Filing, Case No. INT-G-14-01. [Karl Klein, Attorney]
10. Deliberation re: Idaho Power's Application to Update Its Wind Integration Rates and Charges, Case No. IPC-E-13-22. [Kristine Sasser, Attorney]
11. Deliberation re: Idaho Power's Application for a Determination of 2013 Demand Side Management (DSM) Expenses as Prudently Incurred, Case No. IPC-E-14-04. [Neil Price, Attorney]