APPROVAL OF MINUTES FROM PREVIOUS MEETINGS1. Minutes of Decision Meeting on Monday, March 16, 2015. Minutes have been circulated to the Commissioners for review and are ready for consideration.
CONSENT AGENDA2. Johanna Bell's March 17, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: Idaho Power Company Tariff Advice No. 15-01, Revisions to Schedule No. 95, City of Jerome, Idaho.
3. Karl Klein's March 19, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: Idaho Power's Application to Determine Prudency of 2014 DSM Expenditures, Case No. IPC-E-15-06.
4. Karl Klein's March 19, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: Idaho Power's Application to Implement Fixed Cost Adjustment Rates Effective June 1, 2015 through May 31, 2016, Case No. IPC-E-15-05.
5. Kevin Keyt's March 19, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: Intermountain Gas Tariff Advice No. 15-01 - Revisions to Its Rate Schedules and General Service Provisions.
6. Terri Carlock's March 20, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: Application of Morning View Water Company to Increase IDEQ Borrowing Authority, Case No. MNV-W-15-01.
7. Terri Carlock's March 20, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: Idaho Power Company's Request to Extend the Shelf Authority to Issue and Sell Up to $500 Million in First Mortgage Bonds and Debt Securities, Case No. IPC-E-15-04.
MATTERS IN PROGRESSNone.
FULLY SUBMITTED MATTERS8. Deliberation re: Intermountain Gas Company's Application to Increase Its Depreciation and Amortization Rates, Case No. INT-G-14-02. [Karl Klein, Attorney]
9. Deliberation re: Rocky Mountain Power's Application for Authority to Increase Rates by $10.7 Million to Recover Deferred Net Power Costs through the Energy Cost Adjustment Mechanism (ECAM), Case No. PAC-E-15-01. [Neil Price, Attorney.]