APPROVAL OF MINUTES FROM PREVIOUS MEETINGS1. Minutes of Decision Meeting on Monday, June 22, 2015. Minutes have been circulated to the Commissioners for review and are ready for consideration.
CONSENT AGENDA2. Curtis Thaden's July 1, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: Idaho Power Company Tariff Advice No. 15-07, Revisions to Schedule 66 (Miscellaneous Charges) and Rule F (Service Establishment and Discontinuance).
3. Daniel Klein's July 2, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: Idaho Power Company Tariff Advice No. 15-06, Modifications to Rule I, Budget Pay Plans.
4. Karl Klein's July 1, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: Albion Telephone's Petition for Order Approving Acquisition of an Affiliated Title 62 Company's Long-Distance Assets, and Use of those Assets to Provide Long-Distance Services, Case No. ALB-T-15-02.
5. Karl Klein's July 1, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: Idaho Power's Application for Approval of Long-Term Maintenance Program Contract with Siemens Energy, Sale of Spare Parts Inventory to Siemens Energy, and Deferral of Associated Costs, Case No. IPC-E-15-17.
6. Karl Klein's June 30, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: Questar Gas Company's Petition to Clarify Service Area Boundaries, Case No. QST-G-15-01.
7. Michael Louis's July 1, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: Tariff Advice Regarding Modification of Rocky Mountain Power's Rule 6, Company's Installation, Specifying the Secondary Service Voltage Options Available to Customers.