APPROVAL OF MINUTES FROM PREVIOUS MEETINGS1. Minutes of Decision Meeting on Monday, August 31, 2015. Minutes have been circulated to the Commissioners for review and are ready for consideration.
CONSENT AGENDA2. Grace Seaman's September 4, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: Application for Approval of the Interconnection Agreement by CenturyTel of Idaho, Inc. dba CenturyLink and CenturyTel of the Gem State, Inc. dba CenturyLink with QuantumShift Communications, Inc., Case Nos. CEN-T-15-04 and CGS-T-15-04.
3. Grace Seaman's September 4, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: Custer Telephone Cooperative, Inc.'s 2014 Broadband Equipment Tax Credit Application, Case No. CUS-T-15-01.
4. Johanna Bell's September 2, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: Idaho Power Company Tariff Advice No. 15-11, Revisions to Schedule No. 95, City of Blackfoot, Idaho.
5. Karl Klein's September 2, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: Avista's 2015 Electric Integrated Resource Plan, Case No. AVU-E-15-08.
6. Mark Rogers's September 4, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: Rocky Mountain Power's Revisions to the BPA Residential Exchange Program (REP) Credit, Schedule 34, Tariff Advice No. 15-04.
7. Terri Carlock's September 4, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: Idaho Power Company's Application for Authority to Borrow up to $450,000,000 in Short-Term Debt, Case No. IPC-E-15-23.
MATTERS IN PROGRESSNone.
FULLY SUBMITTED MATTERS8. Deliberation re: Joint Application of United Water and the City of Boise for Approval of an Agreement to Transfer Fire Hydrant Maintenance and Operations, and Approval of Certain Ratemaking Treatment, Case No. UWI-W-15-02. [Brandon Karpen, Attorney]
9. Deliberation re: Idaho Power's Petition to Determine PURPA Contract Term Eligibility for Disaggregation Solar Projects, Case No. IPC-E-15-18. [Daphne Huang, Attorney]