APPROVAL OF MINUTES FROM PREVIOUS MEETINGS1. Minutes of Decision Meeting on Monday, December 7, 2015. Minutes have been circulated to the Commissioners for review and are ready for consideration.
CONSENT AGENDA2. Carolee Hall's December 8, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: Application for Approval of an Interconnection Agreement Between CenturyTel of Idaho, Inc., dba CenturyLink, CenturyTel of the Gem State, Inc. dba CenturyLink ("CenturyLink") and RCLEC, Inc., Case Nos. CEN-T-15-07 and CGS-T-15-07.
3. Daphne Huang's December 10, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: Idaho Power's Application to Approve the Transfer and Sale of Certain Assets to the United States Department of Justice Federal Bureau of Investigation, Case No. IPC-E-15-26.
4. Grace Seaman's December 9, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: Direct Communications Star West, Inc.'s Request to Cancel Certificate No. 463, Case No. DCS-T-05-01.
5. Grace Seaman's December 9, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: OrbitCom, Inc.'s Request to Withdraw Certificate No. 430, Case Nos. ORB-T-03-01 and ORB-T-08-01.
6. Rick Sterling's December 10, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: Application for Approval of the First Amendment to the Energy Sales Agreement Between Idaho Power Company and Mountain Home Solar, LLC, Case No. IPC-E-15-27.
7. Rick Sterling's December 8, 2015 Decision Memorandum re: Staff's Submission of PacifiCorp's SAR-Based Avoided Cost Rates Computed Pursuant to Order No. 33425, Case No. PAC-E-15-12.
MATTERS IN PROGRESSNone.
FULLY SUBMITTED MATTERS8. Deliberation re: United Water Idaho's Rate Case, Case No. UWI-W-15-01. [Daphne Huang, Attorney]
9. Deliberation re: Avista General Rate Case -- Electric and Gas, Case Nos. AVU-E-15-01 and AVU-G-15-01. [Karl Klein and Brandon Karpen, Attorneys]