APPROVAL OF MINUTES FROM PREVIOUS MEETINGS1. Minutes of Decision Meeting on Monday, June 13, 2016. Minutes have been circulated to the Commissioners for review and are ready for consideration.
CONSENT AGENDA2. Bev Barker/Kevin Keyt's June 17, 2016 Decision Memorandum re: Intermountain Gas' Proposal to Revise Several Rate Schedules to Include a Breakdown of Billing Components (Tariff Advice No. 16-01).
3. Brandon Karpen's June 16, 2016 Decision Memorandum re: Capitol Water Corporation's Application to Increase Its Schedule No. 3 Purchased Power Adjustment Rate, Case No. CAP-W-16-01.
4. Daphne Huang's June 14, 2016 Decision Memorandum re: Idaho Power's Stipulated Motion for Extension to File Reply in Asset Exchange, Case No. IPC-E-16-06.
5. Grace Seaman's June 17, 2016 Decision Memorandum re: 2016 Idaho Telecommunications Relay Request for Proposal Service Award and Contract, Case No. GNR-T-16-06.
6. Grace Seaman's June 13, 2016 Decision Memorandum re: Application for Approval of a Commercial Mobile Radio Services Interconnection Agreement by CenturyTel of Idaho, Inc. dba CenturyLink and CenturyTel of the Gem State, Inc. dba CenturyLink with New Cingular Wireless PCS, LLC, Case Nos. Cen-T-16-01 and CGS-T-16-01.
MATTERS IN PROGRESSNone.
FULLY SUBMITTED MATTERS7. Deliberation re: Diamond Bar Estates Water Company's General Rate Case, Case No. DIA-W-15-01. [Daphne Huang, Attorney]
8. Deliberation re: Idaho Power's Application to Approve the Transfer of Meter Pedestals, Case No. IPC-E-16-07. [Deliberation after Monday's hearing] [Daphne Huang, Attorney]