APPROVAL OF MINUTES FROM PREVIOUS MEETINGS1. Minutes of Decision Meeting on Monday, September 19, 2016. Minutes have been circulated to the Commissioners for review and are ready for consideration.
CONSENT AGENDA2. Daphne Huang's September 19, 2016 Decision Memorandum re: Avista's 2016 Integrated Resource Plan (IRP), Case No. AVU-G-16-03.
3. Grace Seaman's September 21, 2016 Decision Memorandum re: Applications for Approval of the Resale Agreement by CenturyTel of Idaho, Inc. dba CenturyLink and CenturyTel of the Gem State, Inc. dba CenturyLink with Dishnet Wireline L.L.C., Case Nos. CEN-T-16-03 and CGS-T-16-03.
4. Grace Seaman's September 21, 2016 Decision Memorandum re: Potlatch Telephone Company dba TDS Telecom's 2015 Broadband Equipment Tax Credit Application, Case No. POT-T-16-01.
5. Karl Klein's September 23, 2016 Decision Memorandum re: 2017 Technical Training Funding Agreement.
6. Mark Rogers's September 22, 2016 Decision Memorandum re: Idaho Power Company's Tariff Advice No. 16-04; Modifications to Schedule 72 - Interconnections to Non-Utility Generation.
MATTERS IN PROGRESS7. Brandon Karpen's September 23, 2016 Decision Memorandum re: Questar Gas and Dominion Resources Merger Agreement, Case No. QST-G-16-01.
FULLY SUBMITTED MATTERS8. Deliberation re: Avista Corporation's Application for Authority to Amend Its Annual Power Cost Adjustment (PCA) Rates, Case No. AVU-E-16-05. [Brandon Karpen, Attorney]
9. Deliberation re: Intermountain Gas Company's Application for Authority to Decrease Its Prices (2016 Purchased Gas Cost Adjustment), Case No. INT-G-16-03. [Brandon Karpen, Attorney]