APPROVAL OF MINUTES FROM PREVIOUS MEETINGS1. Minutes of Decision Meeting on Monday, November 7, 2016. Minutes have been circulated to the Commissioners for review and are ready for consideration.
CONSENT AGENDA2. Brandon Karpen's November 10, 2016 Decision Memorandum re: In the Matter of the Application of PacifiCorp dba Rocky Mountain Power for Authority to Modify Electric Service Regulation No. 12 Relating to Line Extension Allowances, Case No. PAC-E-16-13
3. Daphne Huang's November 18, 2016 Decision Memorandum re: Idaho Power's Application for a CPCN to Make System Improvements for Wood River Valley Customers, Case No. IPC-E-16-28
4. Grace Seaman's November 17, 2016 Decision Memorandum re: Albion Telephone Company, Inc. dba ATC's November 2, 2016 Tariff Advice Letter Updating the Low-Income Assistance Program to Comply with Federal Requirements
5. Grace Seaman's November 17, 2016 Decision Memorandum re: November 2, 2016 Tariff Advice Letters Revising the Lifeline Eligibility Language to Comply with Federal Requirements-Filed by Cambridge Telephone Company, Inc.; Direct Communications; and Rural Telephone Company, dba RTI
6. Grace Seaman's November 17, 2016 Decision Memorandum re: Potlatch Telephone Company's Tariff Advice Letter 16-04 to Revise and Clarify the Language Within the Low-Income Assistance Program
7. Mark Rogers's November 15, 2016 Decision Memorandum re: Idaho Power Company's Tariff Advice No. 16-05; Modifications to Schedule 84 - Customer Energy Production Net Metering Service